thinking aloud

an attempt to knock-off the stereotype that i reveal my thoughts only to myself.

09 May 2006

minding the little people

i added one item on my prayer list today. the little people. they are the people who don't have much in life. people who get so consumed with their simple lives, they don't anymore care to aspire for more.

mom shared to me her experiences on how she takes care of these people. i also want to have my own share of altruistic deeds for them.

i may be at my weakest at this moment. but i know i should forget about myself in the mean time. like what mom always say, i get to lift up my life everytime i lift up others'.

so my burden is to dream. but this time, not just for myself. but also for these little people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home